- EPICA - Vs Attack On Titan Songs (EP Review)
- ARMORED SAINT - Symbol of Salvation Toronto (Concert Review)
- FOREIGNER, WHITESNAKE/DAVID COVERDALE and JASON BONHAM - Live Huntington Bank Pavilion, Chicago (Photo Gallery By Alex Dale)
- BLOODSTOCK - Less Than A Month To Go (News)
- HITTEN - Twist of Fate (September 14, 2018)
Humanocide confirms the achieved technical-compositional maturity and highlights an evolution of the band’s style, more in-your-face, but elaborate in its sound.
The album has been recorded in Latina by Marco Fanella.
- “The Breath of Psychotic Misfit” (Intro)
- “Redemption of Fear”
- “Sometimes I Need To Die”
- The Constant Rhyme of Perseverance”
- “A Compensation of Souls” (Outro)
The band was founded in Latina in July 2014 by vocalist/guitarist Giampaolo Polidoro, after the encounter with guitarist Alessandro Toselli. After the first session, in which was arranged a raw version of “Egopathy”, the two met the guitarist Andrea Pagliarini, who became an official band member as the bass player, leaving the role of second rhythm/lead guitar to Polidoro.
The newborn band started developing the idea of a concept album based on the inner fight between good and evil inside the human soul. After a brief period of composition, the three wrote their second song, “Malet Grace”, with darker and more aggressive sounds than “Egopathy”. Towards the end of 2014, Polidoro and Toselli composed their third song, that would become the opening of the demo: “Angel Of Chaos”, characterized by more complex riffs, written in parallel by both guitarists.
On March 28, 2015, Malet Grace started recording their demo at ZeroZero Studio, in Latina, under the supervision of Marco Fanella. The drums were played by Dario Montalto (member of Korrigans, a folk metal band from Latina).
After 4 months the demo was completed and then released in August under the name Malet DEMO 2015, receiving good reviews from Italian and international webzines.
During December 2015, drummer Andrea Giovanetti became part of the official line-up.
In June 2016 the band started recording their first album Malsanity, with the help of Marco Fanella, finishing the process in April 2017.
Spider Rock Promotion is hopeful that Humanocide signals a huge step forward for these Italian metallers.