We’re back to cover all the current news happening in the rock world with Geekwire!
Here’s a rundown of what’s being covered this week.
- A morbid, yet entertaining, article on rock stars last meals was recently released. We go over some of the more interesting items.
- Richie Sambora, former member of Bon Jovi, reveals he has not been approached about rejoining the band.
- Adam Bomb performs “Firehouse” on Tommy Thayer’s guitar during a KISS soundcheck, creating a unique moment.
- KISS adds more shows to the End of the Road tour including an upcoming date in Crandon, WI.
- Aerosmith plans to release a new ‘Greatest Hits’ collection in August. But, is it needed?
- Andy Scott of The Sweet shares that Ronnie James Dio nearly joined the band in 1979, providing insight into a potential collaboration.
- Phil Collen explains why Adrian Smith didn’t become Def Leppard’s guitarist after a 1991 audition, shedding light on a missed opportunity.
- Mitch Malloy describes his time with Great White as exhausting chaos.
- Billy Corgan reminisces about a confrontation with Pantera, where he told them to “shut the f*** up” about Metallica.
- Alice Cooper announces details about his upcoming album ‘Road’ and shares the single “I’m Alice.” The new song has had some divisive reviews.
- Former Hanoi Rocks singer Michael Monroe finally met Vince Neil in person at a recent festival.
- Axl Rose’s AI-generated version of Velvet Revolver’s “Fall to Pieces” is released and it’s interesting, to say the least.
All that and rock star birthdays, death days, and upcoming album releases of note! We hope you enjoy Geekwire and SHARE with a friend!
Decibel Geek is a proud member of the Pantheon Podcasts family.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe in iTunes
Join the Facebook Fan Page
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Donate to the show!
Become a VIP Subscriber!
Click HERE for more info!