While KISSmas in July is still in effect, there’s a lot of rock news still out there to cover with Geekwire! Here’s a look at what we’re covering this week.
- Creed is planning a 2024 tour to celebrate the 25th anniversary of their album Human Clay.
- Fear Factory guitarist Dino Cazares says that venues taking a cut of artists’ merchandise sales is making it harder for bands to survive.
- Sammy Hagar says there will never be a Van Halen reunion.
- Over 30 artists have been announced for the 2024 Monsters of Rock Cruise.
- Mark Tornillo talks about how he ended up singing for Iron Maiden at a club show four decades ago.
- A documentary about late Snot singer Lynn Strait is in the works.
- Judas Priest will officially replace Ozzy Osbourne at the Power Trip Festival.
- Buckcherry’s Josh Todd says rock is no longer dangerous.
- Richie Faulkner reveals the best piece of advice he ever got from Rob Halford.
- Eddie Van Halen nearly had a cameo in the third Bill & Ted movie.
- Jeff Young blasts Dave Mustaine for comments about ex-Megadeth members never “amounting to anything.”
- Mick Mars doesn’t want to talk to his Mötley Crüe bandmates ever again.
- Friend of the show and singer for Dawn of the Rising Ray Coon has a new gig with Angel Black.
All that and rock star birthdays, death days, and releases we’re excited for. We hope you enjoy Geekwire for the week of 07.19.23 and SHARE with a friend!
Decibel Geek is a proud member of the Pantheon Podcasts family.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe in iTunes
Join the Facebook Fan Page
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Donate to the show!
Become a VIP Subscriber!
Click HERE for more info!