We’re back to discuss all the weird, wild, and wonderful stories from the rock world with Geekwire! Here’s a look at the stories we’re covering.
- Ronnie Younkins will perform with KIX at their final concert.
- Metallica now holds the highest single-show attendance record at SoFi Stadium.
- Sebastian Bach thinks “American Idol”-style shows are terrible.
- Nevada Governor wants AC/DC to play the 2024 Super Bowl in Las Vegas.
- Lou Gramm says Foreigner’s exclusion from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is based on a personal vendetta.
- Suicide Tendencies will tour the US in October 2023 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of their debut album.
- Volbeat will work on a new studio album in 2024, but will not tour next year.
- Geoff Tate is writing his autobiography.
- Geoff Tate looks back on his guest appearance on Hear ‘N Aid’s “Stars.”
- Disturbed’s David Draiman wants to collaborate with Taylor Swift.
- Judas Priest’s Rob Halford would take these albums to a desert island:
- David Ellefson says he lets things come as they come.
- Faster Pussycat’s Taime Downe is working on his autobiography.
All that and rock album anniversaries, rock star death anniversaries, and albums we’re excited about.
We hope you enjoy Geekwire for the week of 09.01.23 and SHARE with a friend!
Decibel Geek is a proud member of the Pantheon Podcasts family.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe in iTunes
Join the Facebook Fan Page
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Donate to the show!
Become a VIP Subscriber!
Click HERE for more info!