We’re back with another look at the weird, wild, and wonderful world of rock with Geekwire! Here’s a look at the stories we’re focusing on this week!
- Nuno Bettencourt says Extreme had three albums’ worth of material to choose from for their new album, Six.
- Steven Tyler has sustained vocal cord damage and Aerosmith has postponed several shows on their farewell tour.
- Stephen Pearcy of Ratt says he would take the following albums to a desert island…..
- Chad Kroeger says he will no longer talk about the hate for Nickelback.
- Blue Ridge Rock Festival has canceled weekend performances due to “severe weather.”
- Freddie Mercury’s piano from Bohemian Rhapsody sells at auction for a ton of dough.
- The Rolling Stones announce Hackney Diamonds, their first studio album in 18 years and release a great video.
- A signed Led Zeppelin Houses of the Holy album sleeve sells at auction for big bucks.
- Sebastian Bach doesn’t have a problem with Paul Stanley using backing tapes during live shows; just with everyone else.
All that and album anniversaries, rock stars we’re remembering, and upcoming releases we’re stoked about.
We hope you enjoy Geekwire and SHARE with a friend!
Decibel Geek is a proud member of the Pantheon Podcasts family.
Rate, Review, and Subscribe in iTunes
Join the Facebook Fan Page
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Donate to the show!
Become a VIP Subscriber!
Click HERE for more info!