Paul Korn I accept your challenge and will connect Baltimora to KISS in six steps or less.
How the hell will I connect these guys to KISS in six steps or less? Like this:
1. “Tarzan Boy” was also recorded and released by UK new wavers Modern Romance.
2. Geoffrey Deane and David Jaymes of Modern Romance were formerly in a punk parody band called The Leyton Buzzards (later shortened to The Buzzards).
3. Half of The Buzzards’ album Jellied Eels to Record Deals was produced by Steve Lillywhite.
4. Among other things Steve Lillywhite produced the 1984 album Sparkle in the Rain by Scottish post-punkers Simple Minds.
5. For that very album Simple Minds recorded their own interpretation of the 1978 song “Street Hassle” by Lou Reed.
6. For some reason Lou Reed co-wrote “Dark Light,” “A World Without Heroes” and “Mr. Blackwell” for the ill-conceived 1981 KISS concept album Music From “The Elder.”