Patrick Johnson I accept your challenge and will connect Tiny Tim to KISS in six steps or less.
1. Tiny Tim’s 1968 debut album God Bless Tiny Tim includes a ukelele version of a song called “Livin in the Sunlight, Lovin In The Moonlight” which was written by Al Sherman and Al Lewis.
2. Al Sherman and Al Lewis also wrote the song “He’s So Unusual” which was covered by Cyndi Lauper and inspired the title of her 1983 debut solo album She’s So Unusual.
3. Before going solo Cyndi Lauper was the singer in an NYC band called Blue Angel.
4. Blue Angel were signed to Polydor Records and released a self-titled album in 1980 which included a song called “I’m Gonna Be Strong.”
5. “I’m Gonna Be Strong” was written by the very successful husband and wife songwriting team of Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil.
6. Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil also wrote the song “Too Many Mondays” which was recorded by the band Wicked Lester featuring Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons later of KISS.